Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cataclysm & First Person Mario

Besides the occasional one hour gaming session on Steam I have not been playing any video games at all due to the fact that I am just swamped in real life with various obligations. I do have a boxed copy of WoW: Cataclysm still sitting on my shelf unopened and I do intend activating at some point to check out the new landscape after the earthquake that forever changed Azeroth. Another few motivators in resubscribing to WoW for one month is that I need to sample the Shadowmeld sound effect for something and I am also now using the mobile authenticator using my wife's iPod Touch, so it will be cool to have my new corehound pup on all of my characters.  One day when I get a chance I will get back into the game to at least check out the landscape but certainly not for a few months.

Join me on Steam:
 Secret Cloud Steam Account












By the way, check out this awesomeness:

No comments: