Friday, December 24, 2010

RIFT closed beta #1 & 2 - Exclusive screenshots

Now that the NDA (non-disclosure agreement) has been lifted in regards to the RIFT beta events I will be sharing some of my experiences from both the Defiant & Guardian perspectives. I will begin with an array of screenshots captured during my adventures while I take the time over the next few days to sort through the over 170 gb of video footage that I recorded. I expect to make a few different videos out of the footage but for the time being while I am working on that here are a few of my favorite screenshots from my experiences during the first two beta events:

To view all 43 screenshots go here: http://www.secretcloud.com/visual/thumbnails.php?album=12

Here are some of my personal favorites from beta #1 & 2:











No comments: